Winola Lake Health IT was founded in 2010 by Rick Hodge to focus on the unique technology challenges facing the healthcare industry today.
- Achieving Stage 7 EMR/EHR adoption
- Meeting ARRA and HIPAA compliance
- Increasing patient safety by reducing medical errors
- Reducing re-admission and ER visits with remote patient monitoring and telemedicine
- Controlling inventory and supply costs
- Increasing efficiency and productivity
- Improving response time
The commitment to increased patient safety and care is coupled with the need to maximize the productivity of every staff member. Technology can provide solutions, but it takes a company that understands that healthcare is much more than a business. Lives are at stake.